ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
The Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that Inogen's manufacturing operations are efficient, high yield, and continuously improving. To achieve these goals, the Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor is accountable to provide fast and effective troubleshooting for products, assemblies, parts, fixtures, and processes used on the manufacturing floor. The Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor is the primary interface between operations and engineering and should communicate, prioritize, and track problems and improvements from concept through validation, including all associated documentation. The Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor will also be responsible for supervising Process Engineers and Engineering Technicians to ensure that personnel are properly trained and meeting objectives.
- Responsible for maintenance of product documentation including, system BOMs/drawings, packaging BOMs/drawings, configuration management, deviations, manufacturing validations, field service documentation, and change control
- Design for manufacturability review and participation
- Manufacturing process development and validations including IQ/OQ/PQ
- Manufacturing documentation generation and maintenance including manufacturing procedures, quality procedures, and equipment evaluations/specifications
- Responsible for design control activities associated with products being released to manufacturing
- Training of manufacturing personnel, Process Engineers, and Engineering Technicians
- Supervision of Process Engineers and Engineering Technicians
- Maintain availability for immediate response to production line issues
- Create, monitor, and enforce production floor engineering station schedules and efficacy to meet mfg expectations for engineering availability, training, and continuous improvement objectives
- Maintain the engineering laboratory space including scheduling weekly 5S activities and monitoring the maintenance and calibration activities of equipment
- Where necessary, interface with vendors to resolve quality issues
- Identification and initiation of continuous improvement activities in manufacturing
Do you possess these abilities?
- Must have knowledge and desire to utilize lean manufacturing principles
- Knowledge of FDA, GMP, and ISO quality systems highly desired
- Experience working in an FDA and ISO 13485 environment highly desired
- Working knowledge of Solidworks is required
- Required proficiency in MS Office
- Attention to detail and follow-through required
- Must have a passion for product quality and excellence
- Must have interpersonal skills appropriate for interacting with engineering and manufacturing personnel
- Must have the ability to supervise other personnel
- Minimum BS in Mechanical, Industrial, or related Engineering or Scientific field is required
- 4+ years of medical device manufacturing experience desired
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen' s offices have a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan 401 (K) plan available for all employees Health, dental, vision insurance Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program Life Insurance Long Term Disability Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays Employee Assistance Program
See the Inogen Team in action:
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people's lives
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.