ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USAbased company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We are proud to announce we made an Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ earlier this year and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet highperforming, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
JOB DESCRIPTION The Customer Care Center Manager has the responsiblity to plan, coordinate, and control the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet Inogen's organizational and operational objectives.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evalutating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
Do you possess these abilities?
- Experience managing a contact center with a minimum of 15,000 calls per month
- At least 3 years of experience in the healthcare industry specifically the HME/DME field
- Experience presenting to Executive Leadership
- Project management experience would be ideal
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Oracle Experience desired
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen's offices has a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan • 401 (K) plan available for all employees • Health, dental, vision insurance • Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program • Life Insurance • Long Term Disability • Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays • Employee Assistance Program
Inogen – Where we go to work hard to positively impact people's lives
See the Inogen Team in action: