- Customer Care Center
- Santa Barbara, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USAbased company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet highperforming, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
JOB DESCRIPTION The Patient Technical Receiving Advocate provides support and service to respiratory patients that have purchased directly from Inogen or have enrolled in Inogen's home respiratory therapy services. Provides customer service to internal/external customers; serves as front line contact for incoming inquiries, customer questions and sales requests.
- Acts as an information source for customers and intercompany in the area of product and service.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of service to internal and external customers, process and product improvements
- Maintain complete records/customer master files
- Maintains product knowledge to keep abreast of updates and changes by continued product training
Do you possess these abilities?
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail are required
- Front office and back office database knowledge required; Oracle experience a plus
- Must have proven track record of successful team participation, as well as ability to independently and self-start
- Medical industry background desired
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- 3+ years related customer service preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen's offices has a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
Inogen – Where we go to work hard to positively impact people's lives
See the Inogen team in action: