- Customer Care Center
- Goleta, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K
ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USAbased company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet highperforming, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
JOB DESCRIPTION The Patient Technical Supply Advocate provides support and service to respiratory patients that have purchased directly from Inogen or have enrolled in Inogen's home respiratory therapy services. Provides customer service to internal/external customers; serves as front line contact for incoming inquiries, customer questions and sales requests.
- Act as information source for customers and intercompany in the area of product and service.
- Must meet daily, weekly, monthly key performance indicators established by Department
- Contribute to continuous improvement of service to internal and external customers, process and product improvements.
- Provide sales support for field sales representatives and direct to patient sales representatives.
- Receive and process domestic orders and returns in a timely and accurate manner
Do you possess these abilities?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail are required
- Type by touch- minimum 35 wpm with 100% accuracy
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Medical industry background
- High School diploma or equivalency, some college preferred
- 1+ years of experience with customer service preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen's offices has a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan • 401 (K) plan available for all employees • Health, dental, vision insurance • Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program • Life Insurance • Long Term Disability • Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays • Employee Assistance Program
Inogen – Where we go to work hard to positively impact people's lives
See the Inogen Team in action: