- Richardson, TX, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USAbased company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet highperforming, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
JOB DESCRIPTION The Billing Supervisor ensures that all Inogen patient-related business is properly billed for and collected by supervising the billing team and reviewing billing activities. The Billing Supervisor is the key individual for patient and insurance representative contact, including training, billing consultation, claim submission and follow up, and denial re-processing.
- Ensure the procurement of all necessary paperwork for successful claims filing.
- Manage the billing of Medicare, co-insurances and patient co-pays.
- Analyze billing trends and procure accurate indicators of billing effectiveness.
- Improve billing processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Assists in managing the billing software & necessary improvements/links to other softwares.
Do you possess these abilities?
- A complete understanding of Medicare program rules is preferred.
- Experience in successful submission of Medicare and other insurance claimes is preferred.
- Experience in operating appropriate computer hardware and billing software is required.
- Experience in consulting with physicians and hospital referral sources is preferred.
- Must have a strong level of attention to detail and experience managing employees.
- 5 years of Medicare and insurance billing preferably for oxygen or HME billing; at least 3 years accounting/billing experience in a management position preferred
- Experience with Fasttrack and/or Oracle preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience working with medical sales personnel is preferred
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen's offices has a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan • 401 (K) plan available for all employees • Health, dental, vision insurance • Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program • Life Insurance • Long Term Disability • Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays • Employee Assistance Program
Inogen – Where we go to work hard to positively impact people's lives
See the Inogen Team in action:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.