ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
JOB DESCRIPTION The SEO Specialist participates in a variety of sales and marketing activities with a core focus on ecommerce, ensuring departmental tasks are formed on time and on budget, while seeking to enable a cost-effective growth in net sales and lead generation goals.
- Monitor, implement, and supervise an orderly and prompt workflow of marketing and sales related projects to improve sales efficiency
- Assist in the development of plans and implementation of schedules for special marketing projects and tasks; monitor completion of action items and performance to plan
- Work with the marketing strategy team to optimize website structure, content and experience for SEO growth and pay-per-click campaigns
- Grow organic search traffic to match company goals
- Manage campaign phone numbers and utilize call tracking software to measure performance around SEO
- Conduct keyword research, analysis and segmentation
- Perform SEO audit of all web sites and provide recommendations for search engine optimization of content and architecture
- Manage third party email software, Chat Progam and Inogen's social networks
- Manage and fulfill internal and external production related requests (scanning, sending out logos to vendors, providing product marketing materials to customers, etc.)
- Develop and manage A/B testing for web sites and sales funnels
- Market analysis and presentation including sizing, growth, trends, industry dynamics, etc.
- Competitor analysis and differentiation including products, position, pricing, etc.
- Additional special projects as needed
Do you possess these abilities?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required and candidate must be able to craft necessary documentation with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of computers in both a Mac and PC environment and Microsoft Office software suite are required
- Must have proven track record of successful team participation as well as ability to work independently and self-start while staying up on SEO/industry trends
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a deadline based environment as well as experience in utilizing a project management system to manage and track activities
- Working knowledge of graphics software a plus (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Filemaker Pro, Quark Express)
- Working knowledge of SEO software
- Basic working knowledge of HTML, Google Analytics and WordPress
- BA in Business, English, Communications or related are desirable
- Minimum 3 years prior Marketing Coordinator experience required
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen' s offices have a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
Employee Stock Purchase Plan 401 (K) plan available for all employees Health, dental, vision insurance Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program Life Insurance Long Term Disability Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays Employee Assistance Program
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people's lives
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
See the Inogen Team in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKoTMeJf5J4